Venue: Eastwood Hall Hotel, Eastwood Nottingham, NG16 3SS
A one day conference organised by the D. H. Lawrence Society, in conjunction with the Leavis Society
'Art-speech is the only truth' -- exploring the meaning of this in Lawrence
1. Lawrence, Leavis and Art-speech: the Evolution and Application of a Reflexive Critical Concept. Paul Filmer.
2. Art-speech and 'The Man Who Died'. Bob Hayward.
3. Art-speech and Classic American Literature. Jeremy Tambling.
4. D. H. Lawrence and the truth of literature. Daniele Moyal-Sharrock and Peter Sharrock
5. Max Plowman, Blake, Lawrence and Jessie Chambers. D. H. Lawrence: a personal record. Malcolm Pittock
The charge of £32 includes a choice of hot or cold lunch and tea and coffee breaks. Book by email through either Malcolm Gray (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Bob Hayward (email@example.com). Pay Malcolm Gray on arrival.